Questions about rent out second hand
I just want to know how second hand contracts work with Heimstaden. I would like to know two things:
1. If I am going on a 2 months vacation out of Sweden, can I apply to rent out my apartment furnished while I am away?
2. If my job want to send me to work in another city in Sweden for 2-4 months, can I apply to rent out the apartment just for that time?
3. If I do get permission to rent out my apartment furnished, can I rent it out furnished with a slightly higher pay or it has to be the rent I pay to Heimstaden?
4. Does the tenant pay the rent to me? And then I pay the rent to Heimstaden?
Your responses will be appreciated.
thank you for writing to us.
Let me try to answer your questions:
1. No, you can only apply to rent out your apartment if you may be studying or working in another place or trying out cohabitation.
2. Yes, that is an accepted reason.
3. You are always responsible for the rent being paid to Heimstaden, even if you rent it out in second hand.
If you rent out your apartment furnished, you can make a premium for your tenant at 10-15% of regular rent.
4. Since you are responsible for the rent being paid, it is best that you pay it to us yourself, and the second-hand tenant pays directly to you.