How to make a fault report

If you need help or find that something is wrong in your home or in the common areas, you should make a service notification / error report on My Pages as soon as possible. You do so in the menu on the left.
See the image below:

Then you come to the picture below and can enter your case.
It is important that all mandatory fields are filled in.

If you're not able to do this, or have an account you can call customer service by phone 0770-111 050

We do not handle service announcements via this forum or email.

Heimstaden KundserviceSkapad: 23 April, 2020, 15:33
  • Hello!
    I have a problem with the sink tube in my bathroom, it's clogged and the flow is going so slowly. Can I ask your help?
    Building 3, room 516.

    Best regards,
    Besvarad: 9 June, 2021, 14:52
  • Hej,
    Tack för ditt inlägg!

    Här i forumet hanterar vi inte personliga ärenden, men du är varmt välkommen att ringa in till oss på 0770-111050 så får du prata med rätt person.

    Vänliga hälsningar,
    Eva - KundserviceBesvarad: 9 June, 2021, 14:55
Tråden är låst för vidare kommentarer.