Termination in case of death

If you're about to cancel an apartment after a cause of death, you need to fill out this form.
You must also attach a death certificate and kinship investigation that you get from the Swedish Tax Agency.

Please fill it out, sign it and then post or submit it at the nearest office. You can also scan or photograph the signed form and then email it to kundservice@heimstaden.com

Heimstaden KundserviceSkapad: 9 May, 2018, 11:43
Tråden är låst för vidare kommentarer.