Ung kvinne sitter med laptop
Velkommen til

Heimstadens hjelpesenter

  1. Forum
  2. In English
  3. Home insurance

Home insurance

You as a tenant must keep your belongings and assets insured. If a possible home insurance case occurs, make sure to include the property damage that can be covered by the insurance company as a part of the case itself. In case of burglary incidents or associated stalls, you as a tenant are obligated to replace/repair damaged on any part of our porperty and also pay for the expenses yourself

The landlord is not responsible for the damage or loss that may have occured in case of fire, water damage etc. All other types of incidents that are not counted within fire, water damage etc must be covered by insurance company the landlord has for the apartment it applies. Damage or theft, where it is suspected that the perpetrator came to the apartment with a key, and thus is not covered by the insurance, is also not the landlords responisibility. 

Feel free to contact us by:

  • Sending us an email at kundeservice@heimstaden.no  

KundeserviceOpprettet: 28 April, 2021, 13:04
This thread is closed for further comments.