The following rules apply for tenants
- You must be 18 or over.
- You must have an approved income. Either from a job, pension, your own business, sick pay, activity compensation, student loan from CSN, activity support or unemployment benefit. Your annual pre-tax income should be three times your annual rental cost (including housing benefit). You must have a good credit rating.
- You should provide good references.
- There should be a reasonable number of people living in the accommodation. We follow the Swedish National Board of Housing’s norm of maximum two people per bedroom.
Our search conditions
- You need to be over 16 to register as a user on Mina Sidor (My Pages).
- You date of registration counts when we choose new tenants.
- There is a different number of applicants for each published apartment, each with a different registration date. That means you can be considered for one place but not for another. It all depends on who has applied and which registration date they have.
- If you do not attend three booked viewings, do not return a contract, or don’t come to an agreed time to sign a contract, you could have your search account suspended for six months.
- If you have been to a viewing five times during the year and refused each apartment, other people may be prioritized.
- If you haven’t logged into Mina Sidor for six months, your search account will be deleted.
- When you have been allocated an apartment your registration date is set to zero and a new registration date is generated the next time you log in.
- Your registration date is personal and cannot be given to someone else.
The following applies if you want to apply for a new apartment from us
- You should have lived in our accommodation for at least two years.
- You should have paid your rent on time and not repeatedly disturbed your neighbours.
- You should have an approved income and have a good credit limit.
- Your current accommodation will be inspected and any debts incurred as a result of that inspection must be paid befofe you sign a contract for a new apartment.
- You have three month’s notice of termination.
Guidelines for exchange between tenants
- Swedish land law regarding exchange of apartments applies.
- Both parties should have an approved income and good credit rating
- Both parties should have good references
- Your current accommodation will be inspected and any debts incurred as a result of that inspection must be paid before the contract is signed.